Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Network Marketing: Lesson 2

Lesson 2: Commitments

Success will depend on your commitment to the business. The more serious and committed you are, the more success you will achieve. Commitments will take various forms:

1. Money

You will have to invest some money for the following:
-products for personal use
-products for stock
-materials including tapes, videos, CDs, books, stationeries, etc
-getting started tools and materials.
-travelling expenses.
-attending seminars, workshops, rallies,etc.

The amount required will depend on your financial standing.

2. Time

You need to invest at least seven hours a week to building your business if you desire to have success. This few hours a week that you put in will help develop a “pipeline” for you in order to provide you with permanent and passive income. For those who wish to move at a faster pace, you will need to put in more hours. This is only at the initial stage and once your “pipeline” starts growing you can reduce
the amount of time required.

It will be useful for you to fill in the commitment form below as a contract with your own self.


COMMITMENT FORM


I, ………………………………………., make the following commitments to myself in order to build a successful Network Marketing organization and a secure future.
I will:

(a) devote at least 7 to 10 hours a week to my business,
(b) spend daily self-development time,
(c) keep my mind away from negative thoughts and influences,
(d) look upon my first 6 months as a learning experience.

I will build my business for at least one year, and then I will evaluate it accordingly. I recognise that the people I sponsor are my responsibility. My first responsibility is to become successful myself, and then duplicate this with my
people. I will faithfully follow the system and my leaders so that my efforts can be duplicated.



_________________________ ___________________
Signed


_________________________ ___________________
Witnessed by


Make a copy of this page and give it to your sponsor or active upline.

3. Sacrifices

To be successful you will need to give up activities that you enjoy. You will need to spend your free time on initial stages of your business. You have to reduce the time spent on watching TV, playing golf, fishing, or other outdoor activities. You may even have to spend less time with your family, at least in the beginning stages of the business.
But let me assure you that you will have more time to do what you enjoy in the near future when you achieve success.
It has been said that, “Success is built upon inconvenience. It is however, convenient to stay broke the rest of your life if you chose to be convenient.”

No comments: